Tuesday, September 26, 2006

High-Ranking Blog Viewers...!

So, here I am, at work and bored to death... so I figured, I'll wander around my SiteMeter and see what three or four people decided to visit me today. And looky who stopped by (I xxx'd out IP addresses & such possible sensitive info):


Domain Name: xxx.mil ?
(Military)

IP Address xxxxxxx.# (The Pentagon)
ISP
Location: The Pentagon

Continent:North America
Country: United
States
(Facts)
State : District
of Columbia
City: Washington
Time of
Visit

Sep 26 2006 9:58:20 am

Visit Length: 2 minutes 46 seconds
Page Views: 2

Referring URL
http://www.google.co...7s
ridge&btnG=Search

Search Engine: google.com
Search Words: robert's
ridge

Visit Number: 15,117

Way cool! Howdy, y'all!!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :-) Hmmmm.... think I can get them to participate in Operation: Love From Home?? ;-)

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger