Thursday, September 07, 2006

Help my lill buddy, please: HALLOWEEN CARD DRIVE!

I'm posting this for a lill buddy of mine who has helped me with my card drives HUGELY over the past year. He's been inspired to do his own Halloween Card Drive. Please do your part and send him bunches of cards for his Heroes! I got my 50 in the mail for him already. :)

Kat

PS -- Stay Tuned for my Christmas Card Drive, starting October 1!

Support Our Troops

Let's show our troops we love and support them!!! For the entire month of September and some of October, I will be collecting Halloween cards to be sent to troops stationed in Iraq. I you wish to participate, please send cards to me at the address below:

Supports Our Troops
Po.Box 600
Aragon, GA 30104

You may also send an email of support to the following email address:
SupportTroopsT@aol.com . Any emails received to this account will be printed and mailed, together with the other cards.
If you have any questions about this campaign,please email me at the address above.

The cards can be handmade or store bought... for that matter, they don't even have to be cards: A hand-written letter is just as wonderful! Let's all band together and overwhelm our heroes with support.
**ALL CARDS MUST BE RECIVED NO LATER THAN MONDAY OCTOBER 16,2006

Thanks so much for all your help and support!!! It is greatly appreciated!!!

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger