Thursday, September 14, 2006

FLY your flags America!!!

Some of you who follow Tanker Bros (link on the side here!) will know about the flag flying story. Tanker Bros listed all the people involved on the Homeowners Association..ya know - phone numbers etc..Mr Frank DeCoster is listed as President of this 'fine' body who harasses folks about flying YOUR flag in YOUR country...

Mr DeCoster and I just had a little "talk". Here ia sorta script of how it went. I did not tape it (even though I could have legally!)

READ ON and FLY THOSE FLAGS....

I just called Mr Frank DeCoster... the talk went something like this:
>
> "Hello is that Mr Frank Decoster? "
>
> "Yes."
>
> "Good morning. I am calling from Canada in the hope that you will set
> straight
> a rumour that has made it up here".
>
> "All the way from Canada huh?"
>
> "Yep.....and I hear that some Americans are not allowed to fly your
> country's
> flag. Is that true?"
>
> "No not all all...don't know where you heard this".
>
> "You ARE Mr Frank Decoster of the HOA?"
>
> "Yes I am the president of the HOA."
>
> "Okay good...so you are absolutely telling me that EVERY American is free to
> fly
> their flag wherever they like?""
>
> "Yes."
>
> "Phew I am soooo relieved Mr DeCoster..can I quote you on that?"
>
> "Sure"....
>
> "Thank you so much Mr decoster. You have a great day now".
>
End of call.......>


loud laughter from me...off the phone of course.
>
> And no of course I didnt tape this.....didnt need to...
>
> BUT FLY YOUR FLAGS AMERICA!!!! Mr DeCoster says ya can......NEXT!!!
>
> Happy to help ya all over there.....
>

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger