Saturday, August 12, 2006

"The River"

Three hours to go ;)

Singing LOUD for all our guys. I KNOW they can hear me....


"Know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it floews,
Trying to learn from whats behind you
Never knowing what's in store,
Makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores.
I will never reach my destination if I never try
So I will sail my vessel til the river runs dry.....

Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away.....
What we put off til tomorrow has now become today

Don't you stand upon the shore and say you're satisfied
Choose to chance the rapids, dare to dance the tides.

There's bound to be rebel waters and I know I'll take some falls.
With the Good Lord as my captain, I can make it through them all...
So I will sail my vessel til the river runs dry..
Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky.....

I will sail my vessel til the river runs dry...."

And so it is for ALL our brave men and women. We KNOW there are rough waters each and every day BUT we Angels also know, we all stand as one, wing tip to wing tip, NO BORDERS to LOVE.

Sending LOVE on wings to each of the troops.

*swoooooooooooosh*

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger