Wednesday, August 02, 2006

**AUDIO** OF "THE SILENT WAR"

The DJ who read my poem, The Silent War, on the radio very graciously sent me an MP3 of the portion of the broadcast when he read my poem. (Thanks Moby!) So, if you click on the link below, you can hear his "Small Town Soapbox" from Thursday. But here's the kicker...if no one accesses it in 15 days, it will be automatically deleted. So it needs to be maintained it by clicking the link every 15 days, or it will just be deleted after that. So, anyone reading this blog six months from now may find that this link doesn't work. If that's the case, just email me (Jeffskat@gmail.com) and I'll email it to ya.

Small-Town Soapbox: "The Silent War"

PS -- A billion thanks to LL for helping me with getting it linked somewhere so I could share it with y'all!

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger