Thursday, August 31, 2006

And away we go.....

***ROLLING VICTORY FAST - AGAIN!!!*********
NOON IN BAGHDAD. yes it is!!! and probably about 135 degrees there as I sit here, just me and the animals - me in sweat pants and fleece.....middle of the night in a Vancouver summer.....Typical.... Shocked

And the Rolling Victory Fast - the Rae and Brat leg has officially begun....Unlike the kids in the sandbox - I get to go to bed KNOWING nobody will be pointing guns at me.. KNOWING that I will be able to sleep a complete night's sleep with no one trying to kill me.....because of what those kids are doing over there...because they left their families I can be here safe with mine....

And as I sit here I hear "One love....we get to carry each other.." and over the next few hours (24 actually) I have the luxury of sitting here and sharing with you - the honour of telling you a few stories about the ONES - the individuals who make up every unit that works as a team on our behalf.

Stick around....

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger