Monday, June 12, 2006

~Letters from Kids~

Received in the mail today from the Blue Star Moms in Nevada (Thanks, PJ!) letters from kids for Operation: Thanks for Freedom! I'm just now going thru them (gosh there are BUNCHES) and here are a few "jewels" I've found so far! These are sweet and/or funny!

Quote:

Dear Soldier: 'Thank you for fighting for our country. My dad is in the Marine Corp and he's been to Iraq twice. Once when he was fighting he found a gold watch and it is still working today. He is the best out of all the troops and I bet you are too!


Quote:
Dear Soldier: I hope that you have a safe 4th of July. By the way, I was wondering what your name was. I'm thankin gyou for fighting for America! You are helping a great lot of people and I respect that. Keep yourself safe.


Quote:
Dear Soldier: Thank you for risking your life for our country. I hope you don't die during the war because your family and friends would be sad. I hope you take care and come home safely.


Quote:
Dear Sir: I am writing you to thank you for fighting in Iraq. It must be hard leaving your family for so long. I would never want to leave my family. Well good luck to you and your fellow troops. Thank you so much.

Quote:

Dear soldier: Thank you for leaving your family to fight in the war. I'm proud of you for fighting for our country. People like you make our lives better. I hope you come home soon because I bet that you miss your family a lot. My family and I are very proud of you and the other soldiers.


Altogether now...."AWWWWWWWW......."

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger