Friday, March 31, 2006

THANK YOU GOD! ANSWER TO PRAYER!!!!!!

yeeehaw!!! The prayers worked!!!!!! THANKS EVERYONE!!! GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!!! See email below!

Got some great news Kat. [Our Interpreter] is [OK]!!! Yes ma'am. We got the call today. Is this great news or what?? I was so worried that he might have been killed!!! Praise the Lord!!!

THANKS BE TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now...y'all just keep on a'praying that the trip to get the lill fella is uneventful, and they get safely "to" and "from" whereever it is they are going!!!!!!! Excuse me while I collapse with relief! :)

UPDATE # 2 -- The interpreter is SAFE AND SOUND and is OK. I can personally vouch for this, since I got to chat with him on Insant Messenger for a whole 30 seconds, haha! :-) Yep...today is a VERY GOOD DAY... I'm SOOOO happy!!!!

Thanks for the prayers! and Thank You, God!!!! :-)

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger