Tuesday, February 21, 2006

OK, my dear friend LL over at Chromed Curses tagged me! So here we go with one of those lovely survey things I just cannot ever resist.....

1. Black and White, or color? How do you prefer your movies?

Definitely color. And they should be action/adventure types of movies, too!

2. What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?

Politics! (apologies to my politics-loving hubby and friends!)

3. MP3's, CD's, Cassettes, or Vinyl?

Cassetts because I don't have a CD player in my car. Though I'll happily take CDs to listen to at work. :)

4. If you were handed a first class plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars and told all of it could be yours- IF you leave and don't tell anyone where you are going- ever. This includes family, friends- everyone. Forever. Would you do it?

Ummmmm NO.

5. What do you consider the world's most pressing issue now?

[I'm partially stealing LL's answer, cuz I agree with her!]

THE world or MY world? For the world, I think it's Muslim Extremism. [LL's answer]

[my answer]In MY world, it's whether or not my hubby has cancer!

6. How would you rectify the world's most pressing issue?

I would stop all aid to any country that harbors, trains, supports, or otherwise associates with Extremists. Let 'em lie in the bed that they are making. [Again stealing LL's answer!]

7. You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, what would it be?

The year 1991 - would have NOT gotten with my ex. At all. Ever.

8. You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would it be?

Holy cow.... so many possibilities... ummm..... OK, how bout this? I would have made sure that we got Osama, BEFORE he got us! No 9/11!

9. Opera, or Grand Ole' Opry?

Grand Ole Opry all the way, baby! yeeeehaw!!!!!!

10. What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you'd like to solve?

Darned if I know.... Hmmmm.....

11. What famous author would you like to have over for dinner. What would you serve?

Patricia Cornwell. I LOVE her books. And maybe Dean Koonz - creepy, but good. :) And Louis L'amour, if he were still alive! And of course, I'd serve traditional Southern food - fried chicken, collard greens, black-eyed peas, cornbread, fried green tomatoes, pecan pie, ambrosia... dang i'm hungry suddenly!

12. You discover that John Lennon was right, and there's no hell below us, and above us there is only sky. What's the first immoral thing you would do to celebrate this fact?

You know, I really can't think of anything. I'm quite happy living my life the way I am. :-) Whether there's a heaven to gain or a hell to shun, or not (which there is, hehe), actions/choices have consequences...and ya go down the wrong bunny trail, haha, you find yourself in a world of trouble. Been there, done that!

And that's all folks! :) I'm gonna tag ~K with this one!

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger