Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Spring Semester 2006 & prayer request

OK, after two months of procrastinating, I finally got next semester figured out & registered for classes: M & W, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 pm, AEROBICS (must loose weight, must lose weight!!!) Tuesdays, 7:00 pm to 9:45 pm, Intro to Forensic Science (way cool!) and last, but not least, an online clas (yuk) ~ American Literature I. I HATE online classes... but it was the only thing that works with my schedule. I totally did not want to give up my aerobics or my forensic science class! So i'll just suffer i guess! No honors classes this semester, since they all are scheduled for DAYTIME. grrr....

OK, prayer requests... of course the obvious...pray I can survive next semester!

MOST IMPORTANTLY... please pray for one of my former adopted soldiers (I'll call him "Baby" LOL) and his family ~ his dad is facing very serious health issues and is in his 70s...plus other stuff going on! His dad is having a biopsy tomorrow.. please pray. I'm really close to this whole family... we're not sure who adopted whom anymore, LOL...they are my dear "other family" and I just love them all to pieces. So I would greatly appreciate y'alls prayers for "Baby" and his family! Also pray that I am able to fly out there (missouri) rather soon... pray that God makes a way... they've wanted me to come out there for over a year now, and the $ just hasn't been there. :-( And now... I've just GOTTA go!!!!! And SOONER is way better than LATER. Will keep you posted!!!!!

Thanks, y'all!

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger