Wednesday, December 07, 2005

"Hell Week"

Ugh.. I have to type my entire 10-page research paper tonight (hopefully i've got ten pages written!); I have most of it written, the main part, but i still need to write up a good introduction & conclusion, which I haven't done yet.... plus the beginning needs some work.. AND THEN I have to write up an OUTLINE of the whole thing....ugh.. and its due TOMORROW.... and THEN on top of that... my environmental science final exam is TOMORROW, too! Which explains why I'm up at the ungodly hour of 6:00 a.m., EST... have to *start* studying for that, too...been so wrapped up in this research paper, haven't done that yet & it is a LOT of info...

Now ya see why I always call the final week of the semester "HELL WEEK!!!!!!!" No sleep for me tonight! LOL

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger