Saturday, November 12, 2005

Christmas in Iraq UPDATE 11-12-05

A great big THANK YOU to all those who have sent cards and emails thus far! KEEP THEM COMIN' ~ the need is huge and Christmas is creeping up FAST. Any emails of support and holiday cheer can be sent to me at JEFFSKAT@GMAIL.COM.

Special (in random order) thanx to:

1) SK
2) Carol in IL
3) Janene in CA
4) Sandra in FL
5) Zuda Gay in IL
6) Karen in AZ

I was on cloud nine today..though the mail lady was a bit grouchy, LOL ;-) Altogether, 159 signed cards, and a whole bunch of unsigned cards, as well. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Great job y'all...KEEP THOSE CARDS & EMAILS COMIN' IN... OUR TROOPS NEED US!!!!!!

UPDATE 11/13/05 ~ Special THANK YOU to The Walton Tribune ~ they very kindly ran an article about my card-collecting, and have asked Tribune readers to send cards to them for me to send specifically to my Georgia 48th BCT guys!!!! :-) Yay for the Tribune! Y'all keep your fingers crossed that folks will chip in and flood their office with cards, etc.!!!!!! I'd love to send BOXFULS of cards to them.....

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger