Sunday, October 16, 2005

YIKES! I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

Army Girl has tagged me! Oh goody, I love these things! OK, here I go!

Seven things I want to do before I die:

1. Visit Kansas City, Missouri (got friends there)
2. Vizit Arizona (got friends there, too!)
3. Visit Australia (no friends there, just wanna go there for the heck of it!)
4. Visit the Mayan Ruins (where are they, anyway? Peru??? Somewhere...)
5. Visit Greece.
6. Visit Rome.
7. Take Ballroom Dance Lessons

Seven things I can do:

1. Write ~ stories, poems, and (of course) letters to deployed soldiers!
2. Cross-stitch
3. Scrapbook
4. Make cards
5. Care ~ deeply
6. Love ~ truly
7. Give ~ without expectation of anything in return

Seven things I cannot do:

1. Sing
2. Dance
3. Algebra
4. Fix cars
5. Fly a plane (that's also on my list of "Things I NEVER EVER EVER EVER want to do!")
6. Have more babies :-) (*whew*! 4's enough, thank you)
7. Stop writing to and adopting deployed soldiers. Ever.

Seven things I say a lot:

1. LOL! (OK, so I don't go around SAYING "LOL" ~ but I do type it a lot!)
2. Yikes! (hence, the name of this blog)
3. I need to check my email.
4. I have tons of homework to do.
5. I NEED CAFFEINE! NOW!
6. Aw, man!
7. Drat.

Seven things I find attractive in a male:

1. Love for God.
2. Integrity
3. Tall
4. Strong
5. Faithful
6. Hard-working
7. Honest

Seven celebrity crushes?

Ummmmmmmmmmmm.....none I can think of at the moment.....


Seven people who I'll burden with this tag, but are under no obligation:


Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...... Gee, don't know anyone who would want to play (who hasn't already been tagged, haha)

So, you there, reading,this...TAG! YOU'RE IT! ;-)

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger