Friday, August 26, 2005

New music video.

Hi All, This is ~K. I have been helping Kat with her blog. I "borrowed" the song she likes so much, thought it was time to get it back to her. It is a great song one I have enjoyed, and totally forgot till I seen it in her profile over at Angels N' Camouflage. I agree it is a very powerful song. But it is her song and one she deserves to have play on her blog. So with all the thanks and appreciation, I place this beautiful song back in your hands Kat. Enjoy it and know I trully appreciate the use of it.

4 comments:

Kat said...

*sniffle* *cry* awww...thanks so much K!!!!! You are too sweet... a million times over, thank you!

All: This song, "Letters from Home," is my "theme song." It sums up PERFECTLY why I do what i do ~ write to soldiers.

I pray it will also inspire you to get involved in supporting our troops.

Stacy said...

I found your blog through K and I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your support for our troops. I have my one and only son in the sand, and our guys need all the support they can get to make it through this deployment.

Again, THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO.

Kat said...

Stacy ~ It should actually be me thanking YOU and your son!!!! Because of him (and his family, who keeps him going!) I ahve the freedom to blog my lill heart out, all I want!!! :-)

*hugs*

Been reading your blog for a while now, and keep y'all in my prayers always.

*hugs again*

Kat said...

Untilthenmom ~ Thanks! :-)

Georgia Blogger