Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Another neat poem

I found this just a few minutes ago, and had to post it. Then, i promise i'll stop posting and actually go do my homework!!!! ;-)

I just fell in love with this poem (so to speak, LOL) it is SO TRUE.

THIS POEM IS LOVINGLY DEDICATED TO ALL THE WONDERFUL FOLKS AT ADOPT-A-PLATOON, ANGELS 'N CAMOUFLAGE, OPERATION QUIET COMFORT, SOLDIER'S ANGELS, THE "WEB OF SUPPORT" FOLKS AND EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE WHO DOES THEIR PART TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE SUPPORTING OUR DEPLOYED HEROES AND HONORING OUR VETERANS! For that matter, it's dedicated to everyone who does any sort of volunteer work, however "small" you may think it is, to help make someone else's life better. :-)

"I've been blessed with gifts and talents

to be used some special way.

To lend a hand or help someone

who's struggling with today.

All it costs is my commitment

and a little extra caring,

simply making a priority

of reaching out and sharing.

I find that when I focus

on other people's needs,

my own desires are fulfilled

like fruitful, sprouting seeds.

And it's a privilage working for
the Lord I hold so dear,

using what He gave me

each time I volunteer.

Author Unknown

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.drpoonsak.com/ - discount lexapro
It has been discovered that Lexapro can be used as an extremely effective treatment for generalized anxiety disorder, which itself leads to insomnia and fatigue.
[url=http://www.drpoonsak.com/]lexapro pharmacy[/url]
US researchers have been doing tests on the effects of the drugs on users and have stated the results to be promising so far.
discount lexapro
If you seek to end your anxiety or depression perhaps a trial of Lexapro would be a good step for you.

Georgia Blogger