Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Radio Interview June 5, 2008 at 7:00 EST

Good afternoon everyone! Today, I pre-recorded a very short (just under five minutes) interview with a major atlanta radio station, "104.7 The Fish FM," about Operation Love From Home and our Fourth of July card drive for the troops. I just learned that the interview will air TOMORROW, JUNE 5, shortly after 7:00 a.m., EST on 104.7 FM. If you are out of the listening area, you can tune in via www.TheFishAtlanta.com . If you still miss it, just email me -- I will have an MP3 of the interview I can send to you (we plan on linking it on our website, too).

Keep your fingers crossed...we still need 3,000 or more cards to reach our goal for the 4th of July! :)

Hugs to all,

MamaKat
President, Operation Love From Home

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger