Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So sad tonight...

I am so sad tonight... early this a.m., i received very bad news about a friend. Just a couple hours after that, my 6 yo was discovered with her brother's pocket knife at school, so you know that was a big crisis.... Ugh... I had a TERRIBLE day at work becuase I could NOT keep focused on anything and ended up not finishing something I needed to finish today... so tomorrow I have to be "extra good" to get back in the Good Graces of the attorney I let down...

I am tired and just plain heartsick. Too much pain in this world... too much.

It weighs heavily on me tonight...

*sigh*

4 comments:

Rosemary Welch said...

My dear, it is now the 31st and I pray you feel better. The next time things weigh heavy upon you, remember to go to the foot of the Cross. Take Jesus' yoke, for it is light, and He will give you rest. Um...if you don't believe? (I know you do.) Then there is nothing that can be done! I think it is time to pray for those who do not know the Joy that we do. ;)

Kat said...

Not really feeling much better, but some... and yes, I've been doing EXACTLY that, dear rosemary... when I've gotten home at night I've done NOTHING besides relax, check emails, and read the Word. It's helped. :)

Standing by while two friends die, and so much more going on besides, well... it's not an easy thing at all.

Thank God for Jesus!!

k said...

Too much pain in the world, yes. And too much sorrow for you, all at once.

Maya said...

I liked your blog, thanks for sharing this

Georgia Blogger