Thursday, January 31, 2008

FRIDAY'S FEAST

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?


Whatever I'm in the mood for that we have, LOL... usually, something like Cap'n Cruch, or Frosted Flakes.


Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?

Christmas decorations.... for the whole house! :) and outside, too!

Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?

Skipping this one cuz I don't have time for tv ever!

Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).

Parsley Mice, Inc.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.

Slept since last night! And I'm TIRED! ;)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good night sleep tonight:)

Natalie said...

Sounds like you need some sleep!

bonggamom said...

I love Frosted Flakes!

Anonymous said...

Parsley mouse is a cute name. Happy feasting.

Michelle Quinno said...

Hope you get some sleep soon!! Love the company name.

Rach said...

hope you have a good sleep tonight :-)

Anonymous said...

Hehehe Parsly Mice good main course. Happy weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Parsley Mice Inc.? Is that a real name of a company? :D

Serena

Gabriel said...

Parsley Mice, Inc. sounds almost serious. Nice post.

I'm making a late run today, so happy (almost belated) FF!

My post is here.

mrks said...

Hi there! I came over from Ad's blog a while back and wrote a bunch of Christmas cards to soldiers! What a blessing that was for my teen girls to do that. Thanks for taking the time to do something like that.
My oldest teenager asked me to find a picture I had showed her a few months ago, and I couldn't remember which blog I saw it on - I thought it was yours? The picture was of a young child, maybe about 9 or 10, being handed a folded flag at his marine/father's funeral - any of that ringing a bell? I've been searching all morning for it, and I've just about given up. Thanks and God Bless!
Michele

Georgia Blogger