Thursday, January 24, 2008

FRIDAY'S FEAST

Appetizer
How many times per day do you usually laugh?


Depends on my day... usually one time or less.

Soup
What do your sunglasses look like?

Invisible... I don't have any! But I am picking up new regular glasses Saturday, finally after 4 years of the same ole, scratched-up pair! Yay! :)

Salad
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?

From east coast to west coast, visiting friends all along the way, and back again! I'd make pit stops in Missouri, Arizona, Nevada, California, and Wisconsin, too!

Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.

The people here are AWESOME! This entire town is very patriotic and routinely involved in troop-supporting projects (such as my valentine's card drive... only a week left, get those Valentine's to me, pretty darn quick! ;) ). Also, whenever someone is in trouble or needs a helping hand, the community bands together and does amazing things - as often as possible, anonymously. :)

Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?

Well, I'm a night person, so I'd be just fine with a black sky with stars. ;) But if it has to be a "daytime" color - I'd want it to change from one color to the next...maybe cycling through the rainbow colors... Red one day, orange the next, yellow after that, green the next day, etc. I have a very short attention span and get bored REAL easily... so change is good. ;)

7 comments:

Gabriel said...

You seem to be in a very nice community, you're very lucky!

Very nice post, I enjoyed it a lot. Mine is here. Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Great feast!
Like your dessert, rainbow colors!

Your community sounds very supportive.

Anonymous said...

I hate that you don't laugh very much. :(

And yes, you MUST come to WI, but not now. Everything would freeze and fall off of you. haha

Anonymous said...

I love your main course. Sounds like a place I want to be a part of :)

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

I loved your dessert!! That would be awesome. Have a wonderful Friday.

Judy said...

Happy Friday from one Georgia gal to another. And prayers for your friend. Our son is in the Marines.. stationed in Hawaii, but hasn't been too long getting back from the Sandbox. Sending up prayers for all our men and women.

Have a good weekend.

kavuet said...

This is a great postt thanks

Georgia Blogger