Friday, December 07, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST

Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?


I really don't remember... i think it might have been Uno...but that was years ago. My hubby HATES board games of any kind. :(

Soup
Name something in which you don’t believe.


I do not believe in putting on a show for appearance's sake - i.e., pretending life is great if it's not, that I'm a perfect person when I'm so obviously NOT, and in general being phony. I'm a very shy, quiet person, but never one to pretend I'm something I'm not.

Salad
If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick?


Oprah! Cuz maybe she'd like, you know, pay off my mortgage or get me a functioning car or something... LOL! All self-initerest and greed aside, she does a lot of good for a lot of people.

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?


To never get romantically involved with someone who has been cheated on by a spouse in the past - because the emotional garbage and insecurity never seems to go away... and the jealousy factor pops up without justification (except in their own minds) and is exceedingly horrific to deal with. Never put yourself in a position where you will pay for someone else's mistakes for the rest of your life. Just NOT WORTH IT!

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.


My room! Has my comfy bed with my comfy pillows and blankets, and my desk with my laptop...the only thing it lacks is a recliner or something, LOL! But my room is my hideout, where I pretty much live. :)

3 comments:

Sandee said...

First, love your song. God Bless and keep each and every man and woman serving in our military.

I love your soup. Very well said. If we could just our politicians to do that.

Your main course is also right on the money. They will always have trust issues and the baggages comes right along with them.

Have a great FF and weekend. Bless you and yours too for all the waiting. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, did you say you were shy and quiet?? I've never seen that side of you! *grin*

Jennifer said...

Great feast! Hope you have a great weekend!

Jennifer :-)

Georgia Blogger