Saturday, December 01, 2007

22,000 cards....

NOTE: THIS POST WAS WRITTEN PRIOR TO ME CATCHING A SLEEP=DEPRIVED ADDITION ERROR...TRUE TOTAL IS 25,400.... ok, read on.....

Twenty-two thousand christmas cards/letters will be shipping to the Sandbox in about 3 hours!!! Wooohooo!!! Great job y'all...great, great job! :)

I have another nine thousand letters left over from teh Q100 Big Thank You project (remember they gave me all the "after the deadline" stuff they didn't ship) that have been read and sorted, etc... but I ran out of suitable boxes (only had the super-huge ones left) and need to get a few more addressees to send them to.

WAY TO GO EVERYONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

3 comments:

OK Katrina said...

WooHoo! Excellent! Great job everybody!

Kat,

Thank you so much for organizing and putting this whole thing together. I can't imagine how many hours it takes to get a project like this done, from beginning to end. I know the servicemen and servicewomen appreciate your hard work and so do I. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate and be a part of this great outreach to our troops.

Anonymous said...

Just curious - any of the cards going to Afghanistan or are all going to Iraq?

I'm sure very person who receives ones will be thrilled and grateful

Kat said...

Oh of course they are! absolutely! They are scattered wide & far throughtout the middle east, so no worries.

Georgia Blogger