Monday, November 26, 2007

MAIL CALL!

Wow~ TWO letters in ONE week!!! ::thud:: ( <---- that's the sound of me fainting!)

I got one letter from one of my Navy engineer guys (OK, my ONLY adopted Navy engineer guy, haha) who said that getting mail from home is like getting an extra scoop of ice cream. Awwww..... y'all hear that??? See, letters are important, so.... hop to it, get to writin' if you haven't yet... they need us! :)

The other letter I received just today was from Da Nephew's buddy who is suffering thru basic training along wiht him. I'd sent a buncha Thanksgiving cards to Da Nephew for him to give out to his friends... apparently Da Nephew did, in fact, listen to Aunty Momma Kat and gave them out, lol, cuz i got a letter from one of his friends. Awwww..... totally made my day!!!! It's a long, tiring Monday and it really saved the day. :)

In other news, I'm working very diligently on gettin the Christmas cards ready for shipping on Saturday. So far, with the help of many friends, I've counted over 8,000 cards.... and still have TONS more to do. :-) EXCELLENT! :)

Stay tuned for updates as the week progresses. :)

OK, i'm tired...time for sleep now! :)

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger