Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday's Feast

Before I do this week's Friday Feast, I'd like to apologize for my utter lack of blogging. Work has been EXTREMELY busy, and with going to school four nights a week, then staying up till 11 or so each night (having left the house at 6 a.m.) taking care of stuff that "has to" be taken care of, I just haven't had much time or energy for blogging. I'm so sorry and hope to get back in the groove soon. Just bear wiht me, please!!!

Now, without further ado, here is this week's Friday's Feast!


Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?

ANNOYED.

Soup
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?

Seeing the pretty leaves in the mountains. Other than that... Autumn marks the beginning of cold weather, so I kind of dread it each year. Hubby, however, LOVES cold weather, so it makes him REALLY happy.

Salad
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?

Just learning some folks I thought were friends were talking about me and making fun of me behind my back on a message board last year. Not really too big a deal... I couldn't care less what others think. Like me or don't, whatever. I have more important stuff to do and worry about.

Main Course
Name three things that make you happy daily.

  1. Getting off of work.
  2. Going to sleep at night, finally. Hopefully, staying asleep straight through the night. Hopefully, with no dreams, in complete and total unconcious oblivion.
  3. ????
Dessert
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?

Golly, I dunno, haha. Sorry - it's just too early for my brain to think coherent thoughts, haha!

8 comments:

Linda said...

Welcome back to blogging. Nice feast and I love the Lee Greenwood song!!!

Anonymous said...

welcome back--wonderful feast this week!! Have a restful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Great feast...Im with you on the appetizer!! Have a great weekend:)

Lori said...

Loved your feast....and what does ??? stand for?? lol....have a great weekend:)

Kat said...

It means that my coffee-deficient, not-fully-awake-yet brain could not think of a third thing to put there. ;)

Sarge Charlie said...

Hi Kat, there is a young lady on my sidebar, "waiting on august" her hubsand just went to the sandbox, she needs a few Hugs.

BeccaSaun84 said...

Thank you SO SO much for the hugs and the great comment. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. :-)
Would you mind if I added you to my subscription list?
Also, I noticed that you did a lot of volunteer work collecting things for the troops. Is there any advice you can give me as far as doing so myself? My mom (bless her heart) has gotten our whole community involved in getting stuff gathered for our local soldiers (my husband's unit) and it's in the works right now. So far, they have the local radio station, the newspaper, the chamber of commerce and a few state representatives involved. I'd appreciate any of your insight since we've never done anything to this scale before! *L* We always just sent over packages ourselves, with things we purchased for the guys and all..
Again, Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kat! Hang in there...soon you'll be getting Christmas cards:)

Dear ilvmygi08, have you by any chance visited the blog Spousebuzz? I've had the honor of meeting several of the ladies who post there and they might be a terrific help.

Georgia Blogger