Monday, May 21, 2007

And without further ado....


The above pic is a picture of the patch the Ga. PGR made up special for our Hero, Capt. Crosby... unfortunately, I never did get to get it sewn on to my vest yet. Drat. That will be high on my list of things to do as soon as I return.... :)
And so, without further ado, I herewith turn over this blog to my dear friend, LL, who will be blog-sitting for me until my return. I'll try to pop in if I can... if not... I'll try to keep LL updated via phone, so she can keep y'all posted. It's gonna be an awesome week....


Luv ya, LL - thanks for blog-sitting!!!!!!!
Y'all be good... see ya shortly!

2 comments:

kdzu said...

Have fun and return home safe.
Thanks for representing so many Vets who wish they to could go.

Kat said...

(((hugs))) I will be thinking of you, and all my Veteran friends, while I'm there. Stay safe amongst the kudzu....

Georgia Blogger