Wednesday, January 24, 2007

OK, I give up

I'm staying home today - I feel like road kill. Gonna try to get a doc appointment today... this cough is getting worse! Low-grade fever, and feeling awful.

And....No, this is not an elaborate ploy to inentionlly miss today's weigh-in at the Weight Watcher's meeting! Actually, I'm kinda bummed I have to miss it - I've been VERY good and stuck to the WW thing very well this week - so I'm sure I had to have lost a pound or so, haha. Not to mention, I've had very little appetite the past couple of days due to being sick, haha. Guess I'll get weighed at the doc's, but still.

Uggh.....

I've GOT to get better by this weekend, so I can bake cookies for my soldiers, to go out with all the Valentine's cards!!! Ack! For that matter... I've got to be well enough to read them, count them, and pack them all! :( Ack! Super-quick prayers, please!

2 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

Sorry I teared up when i saw your sidebar, thanks

Sarge Charlie said...

Oh by the way, the heros are on the wall....

Georgia Blogger