Saturday, November 04, 2006

SPECIAL REQUEST! SOLDIER'S MOM'S BIRTHDAY!!!

I don't know WHY I didn't think of this SOONER (why are all my brilliant ideas always so last-minute?!), BUT.....

One of my adopted veteran's mom is having a birthday NEXT WEEK. I plan on mailing out her gift/birthday card on Thursday or Friday (at the very latest, friday, since her birthday is MONDAY). She will be 81 years old and is an awesome lady. She's also unfortunately in a LOT of pain all the time from various conditions.

Anyway, I think it would be cool if I got a bunch of email greetings to include with my gift/card for her...what do y'all think????

If you could, please email birthday wishes to Jeffskat@gmail.com no later than Wednesday night. Please put, "BIRTHDAY GREETINGS FOR HERO'S MOM" (or something similar) in the subject line (so they don't get mixed up with my Christmas emails, etc.) I'll put them all together in a card or something for her. (It couldn't hurt for you to use a larger-sized font, if you happen to think of it).

The more birthday wishes I can gather, the better! Her health has been not the greatest lately...I'd really love to CHEER HER UP in a big way!!!

THANKS Y'ALL! YOU ROCK!!!!



PS - since this is a public forum, I won't give out her name or anything -- maybe you could just say "To a Soldier's Mom" or something along those lines. :)

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger