Saturday, September 02, 2006

~My Prayer~

MY PRAYER (originally written 1989)
Copyright 2006 by Kathy A. Orr


Prayers ascend to the Lord Most High
He sees each heartache, hears each cry
My Father above listens with Love
As I tell Him all my sorrow...

"You see the grief of my dear, dear friends -
God Almighty, when will it end??
"I know You love them, that I'll NEVER doubt,
but I see their suffering, and my heart cries out!

"My heart wants to break when I see their sorrow - give them the strength to live through tomorrow!! Give them Your Peace, to calm their fears; show them Your Love - wipe away those tears!!

"Help us to know that You are in control - nothing takes You by surprise! Help us to rise above our fears, and know that everything is in Your loving care!"

Prayers ascend to the Lord Most High
He sees each heartache, hears each cry. My Father above listened with love

As I prayed for your tomorrow.

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger