Wednesday, September 06, 2006

"F is for.......

"F is for ........"

Fromage..yep.....I am cheating BUT my most favourite cheese in the whole world? Port Salut which IS French ( ergo fromage!!!) Remember vividly the first time I ever saw it..Midnight munchies in Earls Court and looking for food in one of the many stores in neighbourhoods of London that never close... since then, I get really embarassingly silly whenever I come across this cheese. yes I do..one of life's simple pleasures...as is a siesta.this brat is off for a nap....and of course - NO lunch.....

And a prayer request...Please keep one of Aussie's soldiers in your thoughts and prayers. This American soldier is very late back from a mission. His name is known, but op/sec since it is a rare name...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mel}}}}}}}}}}} keeping you and him in my prayers - with love .....and yep...keeping the faith right along with you girl.

No Soldiers Angel EVER flies alone........ Wings

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger