Thursday, June 22, 2006

Two Thousand, Two Hundred Seventy-Four

2,274

That's how many cards, letters, and emails I have piled up and scattered throughout my living room, destined to be shipped to Iraq and Afghanistan on Saturday. The above number could change because I could get more cards in tomorrow's mail - and I could always get a few more "thank you troops!" emails at my thanks_4_freedom@yahoo.com email account. In fact, I know of at least two people who recently mailed cards to me - so I know that number will go up. :-)

But as of right this second, 11:28 p.m. EST on Thursday, June 22, 2006, thanks to EVERYONE, the goal of 2,000 cards/emails to send to the troops has been met and exceeded! And thanks to some incredibly wonderful, generous folks (you know who you are!!!) I have enough to cover postage for all these things! ;-)

HOOAH!!!!!

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger