Friday, June 02, 2006

Final Countdown...

Ok, it is now officially 5:00. In THIRTY MINUTES, I will be OUTTA HERE and on my way to the airport to fly to Mississippi!!! (see two posts below if you don't know what i'm talking about) It is finally sinking in that I am REALLY GOING -- and SOON, at that!!!!!!!! And suddenly, I'm extremely excited!!! and nervous!!!!! and excited!!!! and nervous!!!! (notice a theme here?!) wooohoo! this oughta be interesting and fun! :)

This will be also the first time i've ever travelled to the airport ALONE... thankfully, the MARTA train takes you directly to the airport, about a 20 minute ride from my office, so I can't get lost getting there. Of course, the ATL airport is HUMONGOUS, so of course, i don' t know if I'll manage to stay un-lost once i'm THERE, haha! I'll figure it out... I did ok during my Missouri trip in January, so hopefully i'll be alright now too. :) So far, the predicted thunderstorms have not happened yet (*knock on wood*)...hopefully they'll continue to hold off until after i arrive in MS!

wooohoo...can't wait! holy cow! this is awesome!

Y'all be good....leave lotsa comments for me (NO SPAM!) so I feel loved & missed when I get back, LOL!!!!! ;)

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger