Thursday, March 30, 2006

**PRAYER REQUEST FROM IRAQ**

OK y'all...I need y'all to PRAY. Not for one of my soldier-babies this time - but real close! My Soldiers' Iraqi interpreter (who has been an enormous help to our guys) is apparently a great guy who is wanting to come to the U.S. NEEDS PRAYERS BAD.

Recently, he went to try to secure a Visa so he can come back to the U.S. with the guys. Well, our Soldiers have learned that the insurgents have found out that he is out and about and are searching for him to kill him!!!! You all know as well as I do that the interpreters -- anyone who works to help us-- are BIG TARGETS for the bad guys.

I'm just worried to death for this poor guy. I appreciate so much y'all's prayers!!!! Will let you know if I hear anything further!

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger