Monday, March 27, 2006

i'm a zombie today...

I'm in major amounts of pain... I have a wisdom tooth that HAS TO come out...like, YESTERDAY. I've been in pain for weeks, but last night it got especially bad and I'm running on only about 90 minutes of sleep!!!! Even tylenol pm couldn't knock me out, it was so bad! I have an appt with the dentist tonight at 6, BUT they are almost definitely going to have to send me to an oral surgeon, since the tooth is only partially exposed and literally laying on its side (i know this from xrays a few years back) so they can't just yank it. It will require surgery...ugh.... Another tooth needs a root canal, which is also causing me much agony - but not as much as this dang wisdom tooth! I'm like dyin over here.... ugh.... I am such a wimp, i do not handle pain well at all. I hope they can do something at least to make it stop hurting until I can get it taken out... ugh... You know i can't barely eat anything, cuz it hurts too bad.

OK, now that I got my whining out of the way, don't forget to scroll down a couple posts and read about OPERATION: HONOR A HERO. Only FIVE DAYS LEFT to participate!

UPDATE 7:42 P.M. EST - MARCH 27, 2006

Went to doc - he doped me up on laughing gas real good (wheeeeeee!!!!) and yanked both of em -- that pesky wisdom tooth and a molar. Mr. Green Now me and my prescription of Lortab are gonna go and chill out... LOL! I should have NO PROBLEM sleeping tonight, LOL!

Thanks for the prayers!!!!!!!

That was worth every penny of that $245 it cost me - no more pain! woohoo! (well,no more pain once this heals up, LOL)

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger