Sunday, February 05, 2006

I've been tagged!

OK, ~K tagged me... so here we go with one of these little survey thingies!

Four jobs I have held in my life:

1) Housekeeping in a Hotel
2) Waitress
3) Receptionist
4) Legal Secretary

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1) Top Gun
2) We Were Soldiers
3) Gladiator
4) The Fugitive

(I like action/adventure, can ya tell?!)

Four TV shows you love to watch:

Ummm...I hate TV..but if I had to pick..

1) Forensic Files
2) Cold Case Files
3) M*A*S*H (my all-tive fave show!)
4) The Three Stooges (my OTHER all-time favorite show!!!)

Four places you have been on vacation:

1) Gatlinburg, TN
2) Florida
3) Washington DC
4) Kansas City, Missouri

Four websites I visit daily:
1) American Soldier
2)CJ
3)Capt B.
4)Angels 'n Camouflage
~LOTS MORE!!

Four favorite foods:

1) STEAK! medium rare. :)
2) Traditional Southern Cookin' - love them fried green tomatoes, YUM!
3) Chinese food
4) Pizza - lotsa extra cheese! :-)

Four Places I would rather be right now:

1) The Mountains in the middle of NOWHERE!
2) Ummm.... can't think of anywhere else, haha! so, that'll have to do I guess. Someplace with NO HOMEWORK!!! HAHAHA!
3)
4)

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger