Saturday, December 03, 2005

Dear God let my Soldier be OK!

3 MEMBERS OF THE 48TH BCT KILLED IN VEHICLE ACCIDENT

Quote:
By Anna Varela | Friday, December 2, 2005, 05:38 PM

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Three soldiers from the National Guard’s 48th Brigade Combat Team were killed in a vehicle accident near Nasiriyah at about 3 p.m. Friday (Iraq time).

The military said the incident is being investigated and the names of the soldiers are being withheld until next of kin are notified.

Friday’s accident brings the death toll for the Georgia-based unit to 25 since it was mobilized in January. The 4,200-member brigade left Georgia in May for a year-long tour in Iraq.


*Kat Hyperventilates*

I'm not sure where this is, in relation to where Dear Hero & "my" platoon are...

*deep breath in, deep breath out*

OMG......*sob*

*deep breath in, deep breath out* *

NONEWSISGOODNEWSANDBADNEWSTRAVELSFAST......RIGHT?! Oh God... let "my" guys be ok... and oh God... comfort the families of those who were lost....

*collapses in heap, sobbing*

UPDATE: My adopted soldier and his platoon are ALL OK. *whew*

My deepest sympathies go out to the familes of these dear heroes... they are in my thoughts and prayers.

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger